CORNELIA GOLF CLUB NICK FALDO CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE
Featuring a 27-hole championship golf course designed by renowned golfer Sir Nick Faldo, Cornelia Golf Club offers golf enthusiasts a truly exciting challenge.
Just five minutes from Cornelia De Luxe Resort via the shuttle service, Cornelia Golf Club is adjacent to Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa, set within a stone pine forest unique to the Mediterranean. The course features 27 holes positioned along the expansive sandy slopes remaining on the course. Golfers have three course options, including the King Course (01-18 holes), the Queen Course (10-27 holes) and the Prince Course (19-27&01-09 holes).
In addition, the Golf Club, extending over an area of 4,800 square metres, offers stunning forest views. For players seeking to improve their technique, the Leadbetter Golf Academy provides tailored instruction.
Grass Type: Bermuda, overseeding in the winter with a mix of different winter grasses
Bunkers: 75 deep and challenging bunkers
Greens: Average of 600 square metres
Fairways: Nice dog legs, requires strategic play
Signature Hole: No. 7 (Faldo’s Choice) is the signature hole of the Cornelia Golf Club and the Nick Faldo Championship Golf Course
Practice & Other Facilities
- Driving range (double-sided usage)
- Two putting greens; three chipping and pitching greens
- Separate practice areas for groups
- The Leadbetter Golf Academy
- Club House – 4,800 square metres
- Club House Restaurant & Bar
- Pro Shop (well-known international brands available)
- Locker rooms & bag storage
- Rental buggies, trolleys & electric trolleys
- Rental clubs (16 full sets of Callaway Warbird, for left- and right-handed players, men, women, and children)
- Complimentary water at the starter
- Complimentary club cleaning
- Free shuttle service from Cornelia Hotels to the Cornelia Golf Club
For more information and for exclusive golf packages please visit our Golf Club page.